Download File Using JSP
Just popping in
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 2; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 25
MP : 3 / 443
Hi,
i'm able to upload files using jsp. Now i want to download those files with a popup window showing open save or cancel options.can anyone tell me the code for it.

Thanks

Posted on: 2009/7/3 22:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Download File Using JSP
Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
Level : 14; EXP : 1
HP : 0 / 325
MP : 75 / 1270
the long run. It doesn't signify you cannot even now aspiration, jovani wedding dresses or attain for your stars, hope women s formal evening dresses , have faith which you could and can, 1 working day, make Massive items take place. It implies which you Should focus on how significantly you've got arrive mainly because it causes a far more optimistic outlook with your journey to every one of the stuff you even now want and also have nevertheless to complete. Simply because you aspiration, doesn't suggest it is best to cease performing. You'll be able to desire all you need about the many stuff you need to do, modest party dresses evening dresses for petites but will not cease performing meanwhile. When you concentration on most of the stuff you have performed and the way considerably you may have arrive, preserve executing what you might be undertaking david s bridal prom dresses long evening dresses for wedding , mainly because inside a calendar year from now

Posted on: 2013/4/19 5:21

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
a go well with he currently owned so we didn t must get or hire. It is possible to uncover much more of Maree s photographs from this marriage ceremony on her. Support Companies sexy wedding dresses sexy wedding dresses :Venue catering: Roodezand Photographer: Maree Louw of Flowers: Anli Wahl Cupcakes: Drinks: Epicentre pageant dresses pageant dresses , TulbaghMarriage officer: (Dion Goldie)Musicians (ceremony and pre-reception beverages) inexpensive wedding dresses inexpensive wedding dresses : Dress:, Sydney, AustraliaGroom s fit: Gentleman s Club, Sydney plus size wedding dresses plus size wedding dresses , AustraliaHair: Tracy from Wicked Hair 072 698 8653Make up: Sophie from Rings: Invitations: Legal: Niki Gerneke, Cape TownGift registry:
So let us discuss wonderful suggestions. prom dresses prom dresses Penicillin, the printing push, electric power. Wine. Open in new window We like that 1 large size wedding dresses large size wedding dresses . affordable wedding dresses affordable wedding dresses . Yep. I am undecided if my audience within the US

Posted on: 2013/4/23 0:16

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
christian louboutin sandals christian louboutin sandals carpet on Oscar night time red pumps red pumps , strolling is absolutely all right christian louboutin sandals christian louboutin sandals . the tasteful and glamorous. backless dress backless dress ensure you search right into a fantastic-looking mom of bride attire red christian louboutin red christian louboutin . that s particularly also in your big day, therefore you hold the relationship labored challenging, easy and productive. use cozy gown with wonderful jewellery and sneakers and sneakers a great sensation about on their own, from the different various on your own wedding ceremony day. marpop wedges marpop wedges the gown that you simply which you opt for, women sandals women sandals and that are suit for determine and it's an addition of one's shoulder, red christian louboutin red christian louboutin kinds eager incredibly mtzlich in case you have a scarf or jacket stolen a vital use. Spaghetti may also fantastic, otherwise the framework is just too minimal or

Posted on: 2013/4/24 22:50

Home away from home
Group:
Registered Users
flower girl dresses for less flower girl dresses for less finds this convenient! Allow me to know in the event you come to a decision to create any material coated stationery your self - I might really like to listen to ideas and/or achievement tales!
Hunting for a exciting method to personalize champagne eyeglasses? Get some glitter paint and allows go!Provides wedding dress wedding dress :Champagne glassesGlitter Craft Paint We employed Martha Stewart s Glitter paint from Michaels since it s dishwasher safe? prom dress prom dress Small foam applicatorStart off by cleansing your eyeglasses with liquor and making certain they can be entirely dry before you decide to commence painting. ?Design one homecoming dresses 2012 homecoming dresses 2012 flower girl dress flower girl dress :? cheap prom dress cheap prom dress Gold Glitter. To the initial design and style cheap bridesmaid dresses cheap bridesmaid dresses , I needed to make the glitter appear like it had been sneaking up the glass with the

Posted on: 2013/4/27 23:01

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Who's Online
6 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 6

more...